New Refrigeration Efficiency Standards To Take a Bite out of Supermarket and Restaurant Energy Costs
New federal refrigeration efficiency standards are expected to reduce U.S. electricity consumption by about 340 billion kWh and save businesses $12 billion.
Hot Topics Now
- How Energy Efficiency’s Story is Changing 0 comments
- Wisconsin's Express Energy Efficiency Program Request for Qualifications 0 comments
- Lower Cost Battery Technology Wins Innovation Award 0 comments
- RFI: The California Energy Commission Energy Efficient Building Retrofit 0 comments
- Why Investors Are Wary of Energy Efficiency and What Will Boost their Confidence 1 comment